Online ProctorU Math Placement Exam
The online MPE through ProctorU will be available for winter enrollment starting December 30 through January 5, 2020.
ProctorU exams cost $20. Students use a valid credit card. Registration for the ProctorU during winter break MPE opens November 21, 2019.
The results from this MPE exam session will processed by noon on January 6. To review your results, go to http://mathtesting.ucsd.edu/ scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Get you Math Placement Results here!".
- Appointments must be scheduled at least 72 hours in advance. Last minute exam appointments are charged an extra fee.
- Students must present a photo ID (may use a school ID card) and have obtained their UCSD Personal Identification Number (PID) prior to taking the MPE with ProctorU.
- ProctorU exams require PC or Mac, Internet, webcam, audio, and Google Chrome.
Online Test Dates visit ProctorU for all testing information and to schedule appointment.
- Schedule appointments 72 hours in advance with ProctorU.
- No exams will be scheduled or taken after January 5, 2020.
- Exam appointments are limited.
- Schedule well in advance to avoid additional charges.
Students must wait at least 60 days before attempting to retake a Math Placement Exam. MPE results from students who retake prior to the 60 day waiting period will not be processed. Students are expected to enforce the retake policy when registering for and attending an exam session.