Online ProctorU Math Placement Exam
The online MPE through ProctorU will be available for fall enrollment through September 30, 2019. ProctorU exams require PC or Mac, Internet, webcam, audio, and Google Chrome. ProctorU exams cost $20. Students use a valid credit card.
MPE results are processed and available for review each Monday and Thursday by noon. To review your results, go to http://mathtesting.ucsd.edu/ scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Get you Math Placement Results here!".
- Appointments must be scheduled at least 72 hours in advance. Last minute exam appointments are charged an extra fee.
- Students must present a photo ID (may use a school ID card) and have obtained their UCSD Personal Identification Number (PID) prior to taking the MPE with ProctorU.
Online Test Dates visit ProctorU for all testing information and to schedule appointment.
- Schedule appointments 72 hours in advance with ProctorU.
- No exams will be scheduled or taken after September 30, 2019.
- Exam appointments are limited.
- Schedule well in advance to avoid additional charges.
Results from tests taken through ProctorU will be posted on the following dates:
To access your placement results, scroll to the bottom of the Math Testing and Placement homepage, select "Get your Math Placement Results here!" and enter your PID number when prompted.
Students must wait at least 60 days before attempting to retake a Math Placement Exam. MPE results from students who retake prior to the 60 day waiting period will not be processed. Students are expected to enforce the retake policy when registering for and attending an exam session.