Online ProctorU Math Placement Exam
Winter Session Testing Extended: January 8 through January 17, 2019
Proctor-U exams require PC or Mac, Internet, webcam, audio, and Google Chrome. Proctor-U exams cost $20. Students use a valid credit card.
- Appointments must be scheduled at least 72 hours in advance. Last minute exam appointments are charged an extra fee.
- Students must present a photo ID (may use a school ID card) and have obtained their Personal Identification Number (PID) prior to taking the MPE with Proctor-U.
Online Test Dates visit ProctorU for all testing information and to schedule appointment.
- Schedule appointments 72 hours in advance with ProctorU.
- No exams will be scheduled or taken after January 17, 2019.
- Exam appointments are limited.
- Schedule well in advance to avoid additional charges.
Results from tests taken through ProctorU will be posted on the following dates:
- January 14 (noon) for exams taken January 8-13.
- January 18 (noon) for exams taken January 14-17.
To access your placement results, scroll to the bottom of the Math Testing and Placement homepage, select "Get your Math Placement Results here!" and enter your PID number when prompted.
Students must wait at least 60 days before attempting to retake a Math Placement Exam. MPE results from students who retake prior to the 60 day waiting period will not be processed. Students are expected to enforce the retake policy when registering for and attending an exam session.